Talk to other readers....Feel free to respond to any or all of the following questions.
1. How do you currently include student research as part of your curriculum?
2. What benefits do student receive for conducting research?
3. What parts of the scientific research process do students excel? struggle?
4. What aspect of teaching research is most difficult for you?
5. If you don't currently include research components in your curriculum, what scares you most about considering it?
6. What encouragement do you have for teachers or parents who want to get started but are feeling overwhelmed and inadequate?